The Indiana Mole Women were four girls kidnapped by Reverend Richard Wayne Gary Wayne for 15 years in the fictional city of Durnsville, Indiana.
The story of the mole women is one of courage, perseverance and proof that females are strong as hell.
- Unisex Fit: Click here for size chart.
- Click here to see this fit on a model.
- Solid Colors: 100% Cotton
- Heather Colors: 52/48% Cotton / Polyester Blend
- Combed and ring-spun cotton that won't ever get scratchy
- Stays durable, colorful and true-to-size through years of washes
- Hand screen printed in Indianapolis, Indiana
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped out through USPS within 1-2 business days of the order being placed (unless otherwise specified). Your package will arrive 2-3 after that. If you need your item by a specific date, there is usually no additional charge. Just let us know.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $100+.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
We're happy to exchange or refund your order for any reason. If you're not happy, above all, let us know. Unfortunately, clearance items are not able to be returned or exchanged. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, we are sadly no longer able to issue a standard refund or exchange. Please contact us to work out an alternate solution in this case.
If you do opt for an exchange or refund, print and fill out our Return Form so we know exactly what you need once it arrives (click here to download the form). If you've got any questions or need assistance, just contact email@example.com and let us know how we can help.