Yonder Clothing Co.
Before being buried in Fort Wayne, Indiana, he traversed the midwest in bare feet, leaving behind a trail of apple orchards good for nothing but the production of booze. That's a legend we can get behind.
Created by Yonder Clothing Co.
- Unisex fit: Click here for size chart.
- Combed and ring-spun cotton for unbeatable softness that won't get scratchy
- Solid Colors: 100% Cotton
- Heather Colors: 52/48% Cotton / Polyester Blend
- Stays durable, colorful and true-to-size through years of washes
- Screenprinted in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Printed with environmentally friendly, soy-based inks
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
Orders are shipped out through USPS within 1-2 business days of the order being placed (unless otherwise specified). Your package will arrive 2-3 after that. If you need your item by a specific date, there is usually no additional charge. Just let us know.
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders.
RETURNS & REPLACEMENTS
We're happy to exchange or refund your order for any reason. If you're not happy, above all, let us know. Unfortunately, clearance items are not able to be returned or exchanged. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received the item, we are sadly no longer able to issue a standard refund or exchange. Please contact us to work out an alternate solution in this case.
If you do opt for an exchange or refund, print and fill out our Return Form so we know exactly what you need once it arrives (click here to download the form). If you've got any questions or need assistance, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help.